I have definitely hopped on the owl band wagon! I thought of this idea on my drive home today and put it into action. It's super simple, hope you love it!
Board, Canvas or Paper
- Cut the scrapbook paper in small squares
- Modge Podge the squares to your board, canvas or paper
- Stencil out "Owl Be Home For Christmas" with your permanent marker
- Mod Podge that piece of paper on top of your squares.
- Cut out your owl on solid color paper. I used the method of folding the paper in half so everything would be symmetrical
- Mod Podge your owl on the board, add some eyeballs and you're done!
I love my little owl!