Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Husband's Healthy Pizza



My husband Nathan made this for me last night and it was sooo good! He is being so supportive of my healthy eating, I just love him! :)

Ingredients:

1 Spinach soft tortilla
1 C Spinach leaves
1 Can of diced tomatoes (we didn't have any fresh ones handy, we used the kind mixed with oregano, basil and garlic)
1 C Mozzarella cheese

Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly oil your cast iron skillet with olive oil (or anything so that it won't stick). Place the tortilla in the skillet. Cover with spinach leaves, tomatoes and cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until your cheese is melted how you like. Cut it like a delicious, veggie pizza!


Health Information:

Tortilla: 210 Calories, 4.5 g of Fat
Cheese: 120 Calories, 9 g of Fat
Spinach: 20 Calories, 0 g of Fat {Way to go Spinach!}
Canned Tomatoes: 140 Calories, 1.5 g of Fat

Total: 490 Calories, 15 g of Fat

This will vary depending on what type of ingredients you use. I think next time I might try and cut more calories by using fresh tomatoes and a different type of tortilla. Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. This looks pretty delicious! I will have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...