Friday, March 30, 2012

Family Silhouettes

I loved the simplicity of this! Bold color and the contrast make this a wonderful center of my family room. There is actually a way to do this with your own silhouette. For the sake of my time and patience, I printed off silhouettes from google images and traced them. If I find the link for the more detailed way, I will post it for you. 




Supplies:


  • Picture frames for each family member (hello dollar tree?)
  • Bold color card stock
  • White card stock

Step 1: Find your silhouettes. Print them from the internet or trace them yourself. Cut these out on the white paper.

Step 2: Measure your bold color card stock to fit your frames. 

Step 3: Glue your white silhouettes to your bold paper.

Step 4: Place your image in the frame and ta-da! All done!




2 comments:

  1. These are really cute, not sure if I am talented enough to cut them out but I'll give it a try! Thanks for the post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You may be able to find some easier patterns on google images and practice on those. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...