Friday, June 8, 2012

Before and After

Fun with before and after projects!

Pink Heart Shelf

*Black Paint
*Pink Paint
*Crackle Medium
*Vintage Magazine Pictures
*Mod Podge

1. I painted the shelf black.
2. After that dried I applied the crackle medium.
3. I then painted the shelf pink.
4. When that dried I applied the vintage photos with mod podge. 

All Done!




Vintage Photo Inspired Clip Board

For this project, I painted an old clipboard green, mod podged some vintage photos, a quote and magazine clippings, then sprayed on a glaze. Easy as pie! :)

















Small Wooden Trinket Box

Found this box at a thrift store for a steal!

*Paint
*Vintage Magazine Clips and Photos
*Mod Podge
*Glaze

First I put a rough coat of green paint on the box. I wanted it to have a worn look. Once that was dry, I mod podged my vintage clips onto the inside of the box. Sprayed with glaze and finished!


















Mail Organizer/Cork Board

I found this memo board at Salvation Army. It was a good find, but needed some help!

*Paint (I used Bahama blue)
*Fabric
*Staple Gun
*Glaze

First I painted the front and the back of the memo board with Bahama blue. Next I used the staple gun to attached my fabric to the cork section of the board. Then I sprayed a glaze over the painted section. There you have it!











































Find this post at Today's Creative Blog as part of the link party!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, please link it up with me today at Wow Us Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great ideas, thanks for sharing at Restyled Sundays. Hope you will come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann, I appreciate that! I will definitely be back :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...