Monday, March 11, 2013

Books to Movies: What I'm Reading

I love to read. Sometimes. Other times I get caught up in life and don't have the time or motivation. I have found a new reading hobby: Reading books that will be made into movies. I love the idea of reading a story and then seeing it come to life. Is it what I imagined in my mind? How is the story different?

In 2013, I would like to read more books. I forgot how a book can take you to a whole different world, it's like your mind is on a mini vacation. Not to mention, it does set a good example for my 12 year old to see Mom reading instead of Facebooking or Pinteresting.

Here is what I have read over the past few weeks:

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
I saw the movie and I loved it as well!


The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick
The movie was quite different than the book, but I equally enjoyed them both!


I am currently reading Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
I can't wait to see the movie!



Any suggestions for me on books that will be made into movies this year?



1 comment:

  1. It's already been made into a movie, but it just came out last year. Try "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". I read the book but have not seen the movie yet and the book was great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...