Saturday, February 23, 2013

Creative Therapy Labels

As most of you know, I work with kids and teens providing substance abuse education and treatment. I have been working hard to incorporate more creative therapies into my group and individual sessions. From now on  I am going to try and post the majority of my activities on the blog.

Some of the activities involve art, others are games. Right now I facilitate groups for grief and loss, social skills, anger management, friendship building and at-risk youth groups. Once a month I try to do a lunch time activity with kids about substance abuse prevention.

I hope some of the teachers, counselors and parents find these activities fun and useful!

Here are the links to posts I have already labeled as "Creative Therapy", enjoy!

The Learning Tree
Halloween Kids Game (Web of Lies)
Valentine's Drug-Free Activity 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...