Thursday, February 7, 2013

Spotlight: Ashley Benson Fitness!

It's been a long time since I have done a spotlight post! Meet my newest blog friend, Ashley!

I'm Ashley Benson - a personal trainer/pilates instructor turned blogger!  I am finding that I can encourage more people through a blog than in my gym.  My other new venture is Health and Fitness Vacations!  I did my first one in November.  Check it out FITNESS VACATION!  I am hoping to spread the word about this unique opportunity! 


 photo button125final_zps16d51f38.jpg


Name - Ashley Benson
Blog name and link - AshleyBensonFitness  ashleybensonfitness.com
Social networking links -
Twitter: @AshleyBensonFit  
Pinterest: Ashley Benson 
Instagram: ashleybensonfitness 

Questions:
  • Why did you start blogging? To encourage my clients beyond the gym
  • What is your favorite thing to write about? I love to include my family into my health & fitness posts
  • Where is your favorite place to write? Starbucks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...