Monday, February 4, 2013

My Writing Adventure: Missouri.com

Hi Blog Friends!

I know I have not been posting a lot. Life is hectic as usual. One of the reasons I haven't been posting as much is because I got a great gig as a freelance writer for a website called Missouri.com!

Missouri.com is a new website that provides information on great places to eat, drink and work in Missouri. It's an interesting site for tourists or for anyone looking for something new to do in Missouri.

I will post links to my articles, along with some additional photos. I would love it if you guys could check out the site and show them some social media love. Here are all of the links:

Missouri.com Website
Missouri.com on Facebook
Missouri.com on Twitter

Link to my first article:

http://www.missouri.com/articles/66-over-the-moon-comfort-food-and-family-recipes-at-their-best#





3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Jalapeño peppers look so good, I just found ur blog off BBN , I'm your newest follower can't wait to read some of your posts, if you have a chance pleAse do follow back

    Navin
    www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...