Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blogging Basics: Twitter Buttons

This may be common knowledge for more established bloggers, but for beginning bloggers like myself, every bit of information I can get about blogging is helpful!

The more I visit other blogs, the more features I notice for social networking sites. I immediately get a case of blog envy and want to figure out how I can have the same thing! 

I did a little investigation on Twitter and here are the instructions to add all of those easy to access little links!





















Copy and paste the HTML code into your layout and there you go! I hope this was helpful for some of you :)

5 comments:

  1. Lol it took me so long before I realized how to do that. I had my blog a year and a half before knowing how to do most things! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have blog envy big time. I want more followers LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find that I have to google a lot of things to learn how to do them! And I feel you Rae! lol, I have blog envy over that too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this info Michelle! I was wondering how that was done actually lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Stephanie! I figure if it's something I want to know about, then there are probably others wondering the same thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...