Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dinner Update: Beer Cheese Soup

Happy Halloween!

If you haven't linked up to my Social Stack Up blog hop, please do so here!

Now, on to one of the most amazing things I have ever tasted! Beer Mac and Cheese Soup with Pretzel Buns!

The soup was so delicious, I am totally in love! And the pretzel buns...OMG. I want to make these all the time! The only thing I changed a little is the cheese I used for the soup. I didn't plan ahead and realized I was out of cheddar cheese half way through recipe. I did have some Velveeta that I used. Honestly, next time I make this, I will probably use Velveeta again. I don't want to change a thing!



6 comments:

  1. I saw beer and cheese and clicked on your post right away! Heeeeelllllooo...my two favorite things in a soup...booyah - def trying this one.

    Cheers,
    Messy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good gosh lady, that looks sooooo good!! I'm going to make this for my husband on football Sunday.... hehe ;-) and win me some amazing wifey points!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooooooooow!! yiammieee!! I need to taste it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm slowly learning that I need to only visit your blog on a full stomach! Haha.
    This, again, looks delicious! Two of my favorite things- Beer and Cheese!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you guys are so great! I love all your comments! I'm also a lover of beer and cheese...how can you go wrong with the two? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, this sounds interesting. I'm going to have to Pin this to try for later.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...