Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dinner Update: Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes

I made the Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes from the website "Tablespoons". I made this casserole on Sunday and we ate it on Monday. My husband is not a fan of green onions, so we skipped out on those. I also used fresh potatoes instead of frozen. When I went to the grocery store, we already had a big bag of potatoes at home, so I figured it was silly to buy frozen. I did cook the dish a bit longer (like 20 min) because the potatoes were kind of crunchy (not in a good way).

Here is what our version looked like (not as pretty as the original, lol):

Overall this dish was very yummy! It was just spicy enough without being too hot. Another meal I will make again! 

3 comments:

  1. I do love a casserole! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog :]

    I have nominated you for the Leibster award so be sure to check out my blog for the details:

    http://randomredheadcraftblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-first-award-leibster-im-so-honored.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! And thanks so much for nominating me Leianne!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...