Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mom Challenge: Day 4

The date is 10/11/12...what a cool day! Challenge #11

Tell your child, "I'm so glad you're my son".

At about 7am this morning I am getting ready to leave for work. I hear Jasen in his room clicking something (sounds like a pen). I go in and ask him what he's doing. He smirks and says "noooothingggg...". He likes to mess with me, especially early in the morning. We joke around and I try to get him to show me what he has, but he holds it tight behind his back.

This is the point where I give up. I'm sure he's not smoking crack or something, so I'm pretty much ok with whatever he's clicking. I still don't know what it was.

When Jasen stops giggling, I take the opportunity before I leave to tell him how happy I am that he's my son. He sarcastically says "no you're not". Then he laughs and runs to the bathroom. I laugh, call him a weirdo, tell him I love him and to have a good day. He yells back that he loves me and hopes I have a good day too.

I wish I had a more heartfelt story to share for today's mom challenge, but it is what it is. And then again, I really don't wish there was any other story. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...