Sunday, October 14, 2012

My First Blog Award!


I would like to thank Erica over at Walking In My Shoes for this award! 

Here in the story behind it:

Facts of the Liebster Award:

The Liebster Award's origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It's basically a "Hey, that's a sweet little blog you've got there. Here's an award!" You can't just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.

The Rules:

1. List 11 facts about yourself. 
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. 
3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. 
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Facts about Michelle:

1. I love my son and husband.
2. I was born on St. Patrick's Day.
3. Macaroni and Cheese might just be my favorite food!
4. I used to sing and dance in competitions.
5. I was a pre-med major in college until I changed it to criminology.
6. I never wanted any pets...ever...until we got our Mustang and Stella.
7. I still don't know what I want to do with my life as far as a career.
8. Laying in bed and blogging is one of my favorite things to do.
9. I live in sweatpants...sometimes I wish I didn't...
10. I hope to work for myself someday.
11. I want to start eating healthier! 

Erica's Questions for Me:

1. What is your middle name? Renee
2. Is there an animal that you want that you could never have? Maybe a monkey
3. What is your favorite TV show? Shameless
4. If you could move anywhere, where would it be? To my own small farm in the country
5. What do you want to be for Halloween? Something where I can dye my hair crazy colors
6. What is your favorite kind of music to listen to? I really like alternative and country
7. What is your lucky number? 17
8. How many kids do you have/want? I have 1, I want 2 more
9. What is your favorite color? Green
10. What year did you graduate high school? 2004
11. What are your plans for tomorrow? Rest, go to the doctor

Questions for my award winners:

1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
2. What chore do you hate the most?
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
4. When you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you do?
5. What was the last thing to make you cry?
6. Why did you start blogging?
7. How did your blog get it's name?
8. What is one dream you have for the future?
9. What is the best gift you have ever received?
10. What do you miss most about being a kid?
11. What do you love most about being you?



Check out these amazing blogs who have earned this award! Show them lots of love!!!




 Simplicity Interrupted
Wannabe Green
Adventures of a Misfit Librarian


13 comments:

  1. ohhhh i am so excited now!!!!!!!!!
    will do it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for your award! I love Macaroni and Cheese (and I miss it so!) Criminology! WOW! Really, realy interesting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lady...will work on this today

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lady...will work on this today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! I'm a big fan of mac and cheese too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats MIchelle! I'd also like to tell ya....You'VE been BOO'ed (in a good way of course) :-) Follow this link to get your boo supplies and spread the love!

    http://chasinghailey.blogspot.com/p/boo-supplies.html

    Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart your adorable blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your blog award, Michelle! :)
    I absolutely love the polka dots you got going on in your background!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Check out my blog for a surprise for you
    http://ramblingmomma03.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...