Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Rambling Momma




The more I become involved in blogging, the more I am connecting with all of the other wonderful bloggers out there! Connecting with other bloggers is such an important way of growing your blog and increasing your audience. I also find it to be one of the best parts of running my own blog! I now have blogger friends all over the world! I love reading their posts and sharing advice.

I proudly present my first ever Spotlight on a fellow blogger, Terri from Rambling Mama Blog!



I am the girl who writes: rambling momma blog.
My name is Terri, I live in New Brunswik, Canada, I am a mom to a 9 year old, I am a wife to my handsome hubby for 10 years, 
I love all things girly, I collect penguins, they are so cute, I also am addicted to scrap booking and shoes....
I love Jesus and i attend an amazing church. I am part time Sunday school teacher as well. I love hockey, favorite team is Boston Bruins. love Pepsi, flowers and butterflies. 
Thanks for coming by and reading a little about me, you are welcome to join in the fun over here



Check out Terri and her beautiful family as soon as you get a chance! I am so happy to have connected with Terri and look forward to getting to know her better! 

If anyone is interested in a Sponsor Spotlight and button swap, please let me know!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...