Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight: Chronically Kim


Today's sponsor spotlight is Kim, from the blog Chronically Kim. She is also another "little" from the big blogger/little blogger program. I think Kim is a pretty amazing person and I know you will too!



I began blogging on November 29th, 2010.  I will soon be coming up on my two year anniversary of being a blogger.  However, my reasons for blogging then, were much different than what they are today.  But we all evolve from time to time though...don't we?

I've since started this new blog; The Queen of Over-Doing...Chronically Kim.  Honestly the name of my blog sums up the person I am.  I am also busy doing something and usually over-doing it.  And Chronically Kim...well, I am in a chronic state of myself...always. 

Other bits & pieces about me and what I like love:

  • My family & friends; I am very passionate about the people I love and would do anything for them!
  • God & Spirit
  • I love, love, love Starbucks; Decaf Mocha Frap's with extra whip in the warmer months & Soy Chai Latte's and Decaf Pumpkin Spice Latte's in the cooler months
  • Sunny days
  • The beach
  • Jalapeno's and Green Olives
  • Tattoos; I have 8 currently and want many more to add to my collection of 8
  • A good thunderstorm
  • Animals...especially my furry baby
  • A good book; especially Stephen King
  • Hockey; Chicago Blackhawks Baby!
  • I love to cook for my family and I LOVE to bake for everyone even more!
  • Surprise e-mails or Happy mail from blogger friends!
  • Crystals
  • A clean house :)

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Michelle! I found your blog at the Followers to Friends Blog Hop. I like your blog quite a lot so I'm now following you ^^
    Hope you get a chance to visit mine too and take a look : )

    I love the 'about me' posts, it's great to get to know other fellow bloggers.
    I'm following Kim too thanks to you.
    Have a great day xx
    n o i r e d a m e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I agree, I want to try and personally connect with each blogger I meet, so for me, this is a good way of doing that!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...