Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Dinner Update: Doritos and Italian Chicken

My husband actually cooked both of these meals (he is amazing)! He just called me in to snap a few photos. I had to steer away from my original meal plan because I failed to read some directions all the way through. I began making the pretzel rolls yesterday and added WAY too much water. I happened to use my last packet of yeast, so we had to change plans.

Sunday: Mexican Dorito Casserole

This was sooo sooo sooo good! My husband and I decided this would be awesome party or super bowl food. I'm pretty sure people will be begging you to bring it to everything!



We loved this one too! My husband said it was better than the Dorito Casserole, but I might have to disagree. I thought it tasted wonderful, but I think I had really high expectations from all of the Pinterest hype. Either way, we will totally make this again!



5 comments:

  1. Um YUM my boyfriend would love it if I cooked with Doritos... I may have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look good especially the mexican dorito!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your husband made the dishes? I'm jealous! My hubs is a fantastic cook but rarely does. :(

    I made the italian chicken last year and I thought it was just okay, but my husband? One of his favorite dishes!

    I'll have to try the dorito casserole!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm they sound so good! Especially the chicken!
    Come enter my $50 shabby apple giveaway!
    http://www.anticipationblog.blogspot.com/2012/10/shabby-apple-giveaway.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my husband was really excited that we cooked with Doritos! And so was my son! :) I'm a lucky lady, I usually love to cook, but whenever I don't feel like it, my husband always offers to cook for us. So far I have been really happy with the recipes this week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...